Spacious New Miramar Townhouse! Steps to pool and private beach! 'Shell Yeah'
Santa Rosa Beach
This townhouse boasts 9 foot ceilings, has 3 bedrooms and gives the feeling of openness while allowing individual members of your party the privacy they need.
On the first floor you will find a very private Queen bedroom with its own bathroom. This bedroom also has access to a patio area.
On the second floor you will find the main living space. The queen sleeper sofa is very comfortable and faces a large flat screen. Perfect for a relaxing evening after spending the day at the beach. There is also a deck reachable from the living area for an enjoyable view.
The kitchen has a bar area with seating for 7. The kitchen also features many nice amenities such as a dishwasher, fridge, stove and toaster. Past the kitchen you will find the bunk room with a triple bunk and a bathroom shared with this floor.
On the third floor you will find the crown jewel of this townhouse: the Master Suite. In this suite you will find a large King bed, a private bathroom and an additional sleeper sofa if you need additional room and are willing to share this third floor sanctuary. Also this floor has access to its own private deck.
Non- Refundable Pet fee of $250 required if bringing pet.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 12
• First bedroom: (1) Queen Bed w/private bathroom.
• Second Bedroom: (1) Set of triple bunks w/shared bathroom.
• Living Room: (1) Queen sleeper sofa.
• Master Bedroom: (1) King Bed with and (1) Queen sleeper sofa w/private bathroom.
• A 50% Advance Deposit is due at the time of booking.
• Balance is due 60 days prior to arrival date.
• Check-In begins at 4:00 PM CST.
• Check-Out is by 10:00 AM CST.
• Must Be 25 Or Older To Rent. We have a strict family only policy. Must have 1 adult for every 2 persons under the age of 25.
• Unit typically requires a Sat-Sat stay during peak seasons.
• Dogs under 25 lbs are allowed WITH APPROVAL and require a $250 pet fee- please inquire for approval.
• Rental Agreement: /rental-agreement/
***Pricing Subject to Change Based on Demand***
- Satellite / Cable
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- Near The Ocean
- Ocean View
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
|Address:||3695 Scenic Hwy 98 Unit 501|